Ticket terms & Conditions
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS FESTIVA LIVE LTD. 2022:
Please read terms and conditions below purchase of this ticket and/or its presentation at the event signifies your agreement to the following terms and conditions set by the promoter Festiva Live Ltd:
- All FESTIVA LIVE tickets are non-refundable.
- No tickets will be refunded unless the event is completely cancelled.
- If some elements or part of the event is cancelled (e.g., 1 day out of a 2-day festival), the promoter reserves the right to offer pro-rata refunds accordingly but is not obliged to. If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the ticketholder including but not limited to accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.In the event of a cancellation (but not rescheduling), only the price paid of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be refunded from the point of sale.
- Tickets are for the festival and not for one specific artist, act, show, entertainment, or attraction. The promoter will use their best endeavours to present the line-up as advertised, but the line-up cannot be guaranteed. Should one or more elements cancel, the festival will go ahead as normal. Refunds will not be given in these circumstances. Tickets are issued subject to a licence being granted by the local authority.
- Persons 12 & under and under 18: Parents and guardians are responsible for their children throughout the festival. Please do not allow them to enter or climb on any areas that are out of bounds. This includes the walls, fencing or cordoned off areas. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 21 and over, on entering the festival venue and at all times while attending the festival. One adult aged 21 or over may accompany a maximum of FOUR persons under 18 to the festival venue.
- FESTIVA LIVE tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE.You are advised to check your ticket upon receipt.
- Valid photographic ID may be required upon entry to verify your ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport and driver’s licence. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- Doors open at 11:30 pm each day (tickets will not be valid prior to this time).
- Last entry per day is at 5pm. If you arrive after this time, you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded.
- All tickets have a unique barcode/QR code. Duplicate tickets will be refused at the gate, and you will not be able to gain entry to the festival. Our entry control will be able to identify if a ticket, or a person’s name has been used to gain entry earlier.
- All ticket holders must have their names on tickets. If you wish to change the name on your ticket, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org All name changes will be subject to a charge of £10.
- The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged E-Tickets.
- Right of admission reserved: the promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to or to eject ticket-holders from the festival venue without a refund.
- Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry
- As a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event, will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items, by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter.
WARNING – Loud music can damage your hearing. Young children are particularly vulnerable to hearing damage so please consider bringing ear defenders for them.
Persons may be subjected to Lancashire Police involvement if illegal or prohibited substance or items are positively indicated by the drug detection dogs, or found on a person, or persons belongings, during the process of a search.
There may be a Police presence at the event and the Police have the Power to Stop and Search you if they have reasonable grounds to believe that you are carrying illegal drugs, psychoactive substances, a weapon, stolen property, or something that could be used to commit an offence. No refunds will be given to the ticket holder if refused entry or evicted due to behaviour that threatens the enjoyment and safety of all persons attending the event.We reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or evict the ticket holder from the premises should, after entry to the event, the ticket holder refuses to abide by the conditions of entry, act in a manner that threatens the safety and enjoyment of others or refuse to being searched after entering the arena if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion that a crime has been committed. In circumstances where there is a belief that individuals are using, or dealing illegal drugs, or psychoactive substances or have committed another crime, the Metropolitan Police will be notified
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; Animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares and flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; BBQ’s and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; bicycles
- No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed
- Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event
- The organiser reserves the right to change the artist / entertainment bill, without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to changes /cancellation
- The organiser will inform ticket holders of any changes to these terms and conditions should legislation change.
- Entry is subject to any policies and guidelines implemented by the government at the time of the event. The customer will be liable to pay for any extra costs which relate to covid, such as testing etc.